Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanks


Thanks to Alicia at Experiencing Each Moment for my very first blogging award. She blogs about her life with her husband and two kids, Timothy with sensory issues and Samantha who is just about Seamus' age and has CF.

Here are the rules....
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post nominating you here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

It's really nice to know people like Alicia are out there who understand what we're going through. Here are others who also understand.

1. Froggy Mama
2. The Tale of Olivia's 65 Roses
3. Life as a Mum to 2 Children with Cystic Fibrosis
4. G-Man's New Lungs

I will post soon about our very nice Thanksgiving in our brand new kitchen but I need to upload some pix first!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thank you for tagging me. I don't really know what that means or if I'm supposed to do anything, but thank you!!!