Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 4

It's day 4 of the hospital stay and he's still pooping. They plan on doing another x-ray this morning to look at the progress. Yesterday, he passed what looked like gobs of rubber cement. I think that had to be good to get that out.

Seamus has been doing well, considering everything he's going through. To top it off, he now has conjunctivitis in both eyes and the right one is almost swollen shut. The poor guy. Because they've pumped 10 liters of Go-lytely into him so far, he's swollen up like a balloon. Between that and his eyes, he looks like a washed up prizefighter.

I wasn't kidding about Toy Story. He's watched Parts 1 and 2 at least 5 times each so far. It makes him happy so I don't complain. He did watch Snow White once too and I've never seen him laugh so hard. Last night before he fell asleep, he was lying in bed in the dark giggling and talking about Dopey falling down.

Hopefully, my next post will be from the comfort of home.

No comments: