Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not so good

Seamus had only been to nursery school twice before coming down with a really nasty cold. We knew to expect it, just not so soon. Before that, he had gone almost his entire 3 years with only a handful of colds. We have some serious thinking to do. If this continues to happen, we may have to pull him out and wait until next year.

I have also been suffering from allergies and Seamus has been very sweet. Yesterday we were lying in bed together and I asked him how he felt.

"Ummm, good. How do you feel?"

"Not good. I can barely breath."

"Mommy, you can use my shake and bake vest if you want."

"Thanks, Sweetie."

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'm catchin up on blogs-so sorry I'm just now reading this! I understand your concerns completely. Samantha has not been quite as cold-free as Seamus, but this year we've gone months without a sickness. I like it that way! A little over a month ago I joined the YMCA, and we've been battling this sickness ever since. It's hard.