Friday, April 25, 2008

I miss you too

Seamus and James came to visit me at work today. It's always nice when they come to see me. Seamus loves walking around the office and saying hi to everyone and finding little toys on everyone's desks. Everybody just oohs and aahs over him which he just eats right up.

Lately, he's been missing me a lot and having a hard time with me being at work. This morning as I left, I said "Bye Baby" and he said "Don't say Bye Baby, say Hi Baby" and wouldn't stop hugging me. He'll leave me messages at work and say "I'm missing you very much Mommy".

Now that he's officially given up naps, we have less time in the evenings together. By the time I get home and do his treatments and give him dinner, he's usually falling asleep in the chair. We haven't read books or told our story before bed in weeks and I miss that special time with him.

This weekend, I'm going to try to make it up to him and have lots of Mommy and Seammy time.

No comments: