Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nice Days

Seammy and I decided to take it easy today. Since it's raining, we can't go to swimming class so we slept in and then Seammy joined me in bed. We were there for hours reading books and playing hide and seek under the covers. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and it was the hardest thing to stop myself from smothering him in hugs and kisses.

Last night, I came home from work and we spontaneously decided to go out. The town next to us has a new little downtown area with a big fountain to run in and all kinds of new restaurants. Seamus loves it. While Mommy and Daddy ate, he played with the kids and got soaked. I knew he wouldn't eat much dinner but we let him have ice cream (sorbet for him) anyway. Isn't that what summer's all about?

Here are some pictures of our Chicago trip:








No comments: