Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eerie

Alright, so I think Seamus is psychic.

Yesterday morning, I walked into his room and he was in his crib wide awake singing "Alex and Cassidy are coming to visit, Uncle Woody is coming. I'm going to play with them." That is my brother and his kids who live in NC who he hasn't seen since Christmas. They actually are coming to visit this weekend but James nor I have mentioned it to him at all. He is still talking about them coming even today.

Then this morning, when I went in there, he was wide awake and said "Mommy, I'm talking about animals. Tigers and turtles and sheep and cows and turtles and roosters and turtles. They are having a race." We discussed who is fast and who is slow and who would probably win the race. Later in the morning during his treatments, he was watching "Super Why" which is a great show on PBS about spelling and reading. The book that was on was "The Tortoise and the Hare" which is about... that's right, turtles in races. How weird is that?

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I just wanted to let you know that I was keeping up with this, too. I think it's awesome, Jules.