Thursday, August 13, 2009

So what have we been up to? Not a whole lot. Seamus has been sick off and on pretty much the whole summer and hasn't felt up to much. Currently, he has a fever that he's had since yesterday. We're not sure what's going on.

It's not all bad. We are very excited about the VX-770 news. For the first time, I really believe a cure is possible in Seamus' lifetime. I've always hoped for one but deep down I don't know if I really believed it.

Since we've been home bound, we've been working a lot on reading. He's not truly reading but can pick out words by sounding them out. Sometimes we look at the pictures and come up with our own stories based on people's expressions.

His growing vocabulary is cracking me up. His three favorite things to say are "actually", "suddenly" and "well", like "Well, actually, I do not want hot dogs for lunch. Suddenly, I would like chicken nuggets."

Here are a few pix from the past few weeks:











No comments: